Use this interactive mapping application to view food premises in South Ayrshire. Click on a food premise
on the map to see summary information about it.
- Use this option to switch between Ordnance Survey mapping and aerial photography for the area you are looking at.
- Enter a town or village name, postcode or part of an address to find on the map
- If you enter an address then all matching addresses will be displayed. Simply click on the one you are interested in.
You can also:
- Click the Home button to redraw the map at the full extent of South Ayrshire;
- Click the Locate Me button to redraw the map at your current location;
- Click the Layers menu to switch different Council layers on or off in the map;
- Click the Legend menu to display how the map is being drawn.
Many of the maps also allow you to find out information held by the Council, such as
parking or planning information. For these maps simply click on one of these features on
the map to find out about it.